UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE ÁVILA
Master in Human Capital and People Development + Specialization of EOBS in Technology Applications
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE OF HUMAN CAPITAL (CPCH)
The globalisation of the economy, the dynamism of the markets, as well as the technological and digital revolution, is making the organisational model migrate rapidly to much more liquid environments where processes are more agile, structures are flatter, organisations are organised by changing projects and have a multitude of fluctuating talents, with different values and competencies and, many of them, connected remotely.
In this new environment, the paradigms of Human Capital management in organisations have changed, requiring new ways of understanding and addressing the people function with new solutions and practices.
New times call for new ways of dealing with them, something that today can only be achieved through innovative cross-fertilisation experiences and programmes.
This is why what is at stake here is a new dimension to our action.
It is more than an action of professional and personal transformation and innovation. It is a life experience, because only changing life allows me to transcend.
- Understand the strategic and operational relevance of the HR function in organisations in today’s VUCA and transformational environment.
- To deepen the principles that should govern human resources management in organisations.
- Define and implement a human resources strategy to facilitate the motivation, commitment and effective performance of employees who actively contribute to the organisation’s challenges.
- Gain new and effective knowledge, strategies and tools to think more creatively and holistically about talent management, beyond personnel, accountability and compensation issues.
- Discover best practices on attracting, developing and engaging talent, developing organisational culture and improving organisational performance by looking at the most effective and innovative organisations.
- Plan human capital needs and consequently promote the necessary internal or external recruitment and selection actions.
- Reinventing practices to efficiently attract, develop and retain organisational talent.
- Analyse and use information about people in the organisation in relation to business results.
- Develop an appropriate occupational health and safety strategy, within the framework of the possibilities offered by the legislation of each country.
- Undertake internal communication, participation, engagement, cultural development and corporate social responsibility actions to positively involve employees with the organisation’s values and management principles.
Human Resources Generalists.
Professionals from expert organisations specialising in the different practices of the Human Resources function, such as Recruiters, Compensation and Benefits Analysts, Internal Communication Technicians or Training and Development Managers. Organisation and Human Capital Consultants, in their different fields. People entering the Human Resources function for the first time.
Executives with responsibilities in people management. University graduates who wish to specialise in Human Resources practice.
HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY IN A TRANSFORMATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
- The VUCA environment, digital transformation and Industry 4.0 / The new paradigms in people management in organisations / The key challenges of the Human Capital function / The employee life cycle and strategic model of Human Capital / Roles of the Human Resources function / Redesign of the Human Capital function.
- Strategic Human Capital Planning / Agile Human Resources.
ORGANISATION AND HUMAN CAPITAL
- Organisational environments and change management. Towards liquid organisations / Organisational design and structural models / Job analysis and description / Human capital auditing and the human capital scorecard / Human capital information systems.
BASIC HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Management by Competences / Management by Values / Management by Performance / Management by Key Groups (Talent, Executives and Expatriates) / Management by Diversity (Generations, Gender, Cultures, etc.) / Management of key groups (Talent, Executives and Expatriates) / Management by Diversity (Generations, Gender, Cultures, etc.) / Management of Disengagement / Occupational Health and Safety.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
- Interim Human Capital Management / Vacancies and profiles / Internal vs. external recruitment strategies / Pre-selection and selection processes / Employer Branding strategies and tools / People assessment techniques / Onboarding processes (welcoming and integrating new employees).
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE, COMMUNICATION AND PARTICIPATION
- Employee experience / Employee motivation, satisfaction, climate and commitment / Personal and work-related conflict management / Employee care systems / The employee value proposition (EVP) / Internal communication strategies and tools / Human Capital Marketing.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation model, objectives, principles, financial vs. emotional compensation / Salary analysis: Internal equity vs. pay competitiveness / Incentive compensation systems / Employee benefit programmes / Social benefits / International compensation policies and practices / Compensation strategies in startups.
HUMAN CAPITAL FORMATION AND TRAINING
- Concepts and processes. / Training and learning strategies: 10/20/70 Model, LMCS, Tutoring, On the job training, etc. / Transfer and evaluation of the effectiveness of training / Knowledge management / New forms of organisation of the Training and Education function: Towards the Corporate University.
- Talent: High potential vs. senior vs. managerial. Professional Development. Concept, model and processes. Development strategies: Career plans and succession plans, 360º assessment, coaching, counselling, mentoring, PDI, etc. / Feeback forward. / Potential assessment techniques: High predictive reliability test, Assessment Center, Management Audit, etc.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN HUMAN CAPITAL.
- Challenges of digitising the Human Capital function / Digital competencies of people / Strategies for digitising employees / Platforms for digitising Human Capital management / Digitisation in the talent life cycle: Recruitment (E-Recruitment), selection, integration, development and engagement / New digitisation initiatives for harnessing new technologies, business intelligence applications, dashboards, etc.
THE PROFILE OF THE HUMAN CAPITAL PROFESSIONAL
- Strategic vision / Service and business orientation / Credible activist / Capacity builder / Champion of change / Leader coach / Influence and political intelligence of organisations / Flexibility and management of ambiguity / Empathy, communication and influence / Critical thinking / Effective negotiator and conflict manager / Innovator and integrator of human capital / Technology promoter / Ethical capacity
- FINAL CASE
TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS SPECIALIZATION
It is the study, design, implementation, commissioning and management of today’s computer systems. In general, it deals with the use of different computer tools, both hardware and software in their different aspects (in-house, cloud, etc.) as well as the different current platforms, to convert, store, protect, process, transmit and retrieve the information both for internal use and for the exposure and modification of the same by customers. We will delve into the different areas of Computer Science from the technological point of view, but with the aim of understanding and serving the business vision.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
• The society of the information
• Introduction to the concept of information systems
• New business opportunities in a hyper-connected world, the value of data and the advantages of efficient data management
• A new information management strategy
• Technological keys for business management in 2016
• Alignment between IT and business strategies
• Business Intelligence
• Customer Analytics
HR AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
• Strategic HR management
• Innovation and new trends in the HR function
• Virtual work environments and collaborative environments
• The new professional profiles demanded by emerging technologies
• Innovation and Digital Transformation.
MANAGEMENT IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
• Electronic commerce
• The challenges of logistics to be successful in E-Commerce
• Technological platforms for E-Commerce
• Web analytics for online stores: the importance of metrics
• Cybersecurity and information security
• Big Data and Clouding.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE OF HUMAN CAPITAL (CPCH)
Certifications are a strategic aspect in the professional development of any manager. In the field of Human Capital, our Institute promotes the culture of certification and we are working on the development of an international certification.
Developed by the International Human Capital Institute, the CH certification certifies knowledge and skills for the Human Resources function in companies and organisations.
The certification has been developed by a group of specialists from different areas in response to the requirements of today’s companies and is endorsed by the Certiuni Foundation (www.fundacioncertiuni.com), a benchmark institution in business certification systems at an international level.
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
– Automatic access to the CH community promoted by the IICH.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HUMAN CAPITAL
The Human Capital Institute is a research and teaching centre that aims to contribute, with quality, to the development and dissemination of the strategic sense of Human Resources.
Human Resources in our organisations. He works on the development of various lines of research applied to Human Resources management, ranging from the new vision of integrated leadership to new approaches in management skills.
One of the priority objectives of the IICH is the creation of a CH Community made up of all those people oriented and interested in human factors issues. The Community is understood as a common space for the exchange and enrichment of all its members through their contributions via the channels promoted by the Institute. Although the Community will be a space open to any user, many of its services will only be available to people who can prove they are Human Capital professionals and form part of the community.
Promoted by different professionals in the sector, it aspires to become an international benchmark in this field, promoting and developing different activities that contribute to the fulfilment of its objectives.
Admission and Enrolment Requirements
You will need to submit the documentation via email to your educational advisor:
- Application for admission duly completed and signed.
- Certified or notarised copy of the valid Identity Card on both sides.
- University Graduates: Certified or notarised photocopy of the University Degree (front and back), together with a sworn translation if it is in a language other than Spanish.
Non-graduate professionals without university entrance qualifications:
- Certified photocopy of the employment contract or company certificate detailing the duties and employment report or equivalent. At least 3 years of professional experience
TRIPLE EUROPEAN DEGREE
The study of any of our Online Masters with double degrees will allow the student to acquire, on the one hand, the skills and strengths necessary to expand their professional development and, on the other hand, it will give them more alternatives to occupy positions of responsibility in companies.
The students of the Master will have all the business experience provided by the support of a Business School such as European Open Business School with extensive experience and great professionals from different fields and sectors, whose differential value lies in the innovative application of knowledge to real problems and the ability to cope with changing business environments.
At the end, the students will receive a triple degree:
- Own Title issued by the Universidad Católica de Ávila for the Master in Human Capital and People Development.
- Title issued by the European Open Business School for the Master in Human Capital and People Development.
- Title issued by the European Open Business School for the Techology Applications Specialization.
Institutions of high recognition at European level and whose academic support requires compliance by the School with high quality standards in all academic programs.