EOBS collaborates with Worldwide Internships to offer students the best job opportunity abroad. Internships are the perfect opportunity to apply the knowledge acquired during the master’s degree in a practical way. Travelling abroad will also develop your multicultural awareness and you will even acquire language skills.
- To provide pupils with the possibility of acquiring linguistic competences and multicultural awareness.
- Enhancing business opportunities.
- Development of a curriculum with international as well as national content, where quality assurance is key.
- Internationalisation as a common and transversal objective for all areas of the School.
- 20 to 34 years of age
- MBA student / Own Master’s degree
- Career related to the position to be applied for
- Advanced English
- At least 6 months of work or internship experience
- Pass interview in English
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Get an international CV
- Generates a global vision
- Develop international contacts
- Get to know a new culture
- Gain professional experience
- Improve your job opportunities
Internships in departments of large companies
Internships in the world’s best hotel chains