About our Academics and Student Life
- 70% female/30% male
- $40 million in financial aid available
- 99% of our incoming freshmen receive financial aid
- Approximately 2000 undergraduate students and 500 graduate students
- 80% of our students live on campus
- 14:1 student/faculty ratio
- 100% of our students will have real-world, hands-on experience
- 90+ clubs and organizations
- 12 Division II athletic teams, plus cheerleading, intramural and sports clubs
About our Campus
- Etiam a leo est. Cras facilisis gravida iaculis.
- 789 Nullam dapibus velit at accumsan ultrices.
- Pellentesque nec rutrum velit, at ornare est. Vivamus vehicula cursus tellus et tristique.
- Top 25 Best Nam egestas tristique elit. Nulla in urna in ligula pellentesque facilisis et vel velit.
- Best College in Cras facilisis gravida iaculis.
- Top College for tiam a leo est. Cras facilisis gravida iaculis. 2014
Modalidad Online y Semipresencial×